Friday, March 18, 2016

And So it Begins

The birds tweeting and chirping their beautiful praises, in the morning, as the spring peepers join in chorus. Ah! Spring, how I've missed your promises of life, love, joy, and excitement.

Already I see buds popping up on my trees. Only a couple of months, before I can collect mulberries again and restock our bare jam shelf. I suppose in honor of the impending celebration, of the official return of this glorious season, I should finally get some seeds and start my garden growing, as well.

Eggs are already incubating. Lambs are in their final month of pre-birth growth. The kids and I have finally begun braving the outdoors for more than a few minutes at a time. Whole adventures are being had, once again. What an amazing time of year this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment