Friday, March 11, 2016

Finally!

This week has been nice and warm, inspiring us to get some major farm chores done. We got the coop and the hen pen in the barn cleaned up. The barn itself got a freshening. Sheep have been rotated, in preparation for next month lambing. And I have finally been able to collect enough eggs to incubate!

The homestead has not been completely neglected in all the sunshiney glory of this week. We've managed to keep it consistently tidier than we have in a long time. I may even be able to start deep cleaning. I already cleaned up the fridge, in the kitchen.

Homeschooling is going pretty well. We decided to give Tme4Learning.com a go. I think it will be a nice addition for our 8 year old, just to be sure. Today was his first day of it so, of course, he acted like it was completely horrible. I still plan to keep with our eclectic/unschooly mode, and just incorporate this.

As for the family, in general, we are busy, as always. This would be a big factor in my sluggish blogging. That and spending too much time on facebook trying to divert my attention away from my ridiculous craving for sugar. Though, I never completely cut it, I am trying to keep it reduced. Although, I did just have a friend tell me about the Whole 30 challenge. Sounds interesting, but I'm not ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment