Saturday, August 8, 2015

Maybe I was Wrong

When trying to find the difference between wasp stings and horsefly bites I found a few things. One, apparently vinegar can be used to help with healing. Two, one picture of a welted wasp sting looked A LOT like the welted spot on my arm did the other day. Not to mention my arm has been getting better each day and I read horsefly bites take longer to heal.

Yesterday, my arm had a small white head and a giant itchy red area.The white spot disappeared by the end of the day, though, I don't know exactly when.
Last night, I did tended it with some lavender oil. When I woke up, it wasn't as itchy. Though, it was as annoying as having a bunch of mosquito bites. I can still see little swollen spots, but it isn't as bad as yesterday. The redness has definitely gone down.


       Another thing going on here is a pre-school year purge and clean. I decided to start in our office/ boys' room. It has taken me 3 days, but I'm finally as done with it as I can be for now and it feels really good. It is clean, de-cluttered, and organized in such a way that everything has a place and it should be super easy to keep clean. Now to get the rest of my house like that, room by room, baby step, by baby step. Hopefully before the school year starts.

        I have also been working on lesson planning. I have September and October planned out, just need to print and gather things together. My goal is to have everything I need ready ahead of time so all I have to do is pull it out and get it done. Before school starts, I intend to have November and December planned out and prepped as well. Then over the course of September I can prep Jan and Feb, followed by March and April in October, and May in November. We'll see, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment