Sunday, February 7, 2016

Itching for Spring

I am so ready for spring. Ok, in my heart I am, however, I still have a lot to do to prepare.

There is a garden to plan, seeds to buy and start them for transplanting. There are good hatching eggs to collect for the incubator, because this year, I have a plan. My goal, to not buy chicken from the store next year. The plan, raise up, in succession batches, chickens to fill my freezer with. Then do the same with the Turkeys.

So really, I'm not actually ready for spring, but my heart is. I'm fully of excited anticipation for what this year holds for us and am ready to get going to make these things happen. I just pray that in all my endeavors, I persevere even after my enthusiasm wanes.

May this be true for all of us during this year of Jubilee!

No comments:

Post a Comment