Tuesday, October 27, 2015

So Far All is Well

Since I moved the girls into the same room last week, things have seemed pretty good. They are treating each other with more kindness and less fighting. I can hear them laughing, and sharing, often. It is a wonderful thing. I know in my heart this was a God move, because I never would've done it on my own, and it certainly wouldn't have turned out so well. I am pleased with the choice that I made and thankful for the courage I had to make it.

Things haven't changed in the way they treat their dad and I, but that is a separate issue and will take time, determination, effort, etc... on our part, as their parents. In spite of that, I am thankful to have at least some extra peace and harmony in this home and am praying it is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment