Thursday, March 14, 2013

Beautiful Day

Though we aren't completely caught up on lessons, we certainly are pretty close. I was actually able to get my girls to sit down and be attentive, without moods and crankiness getting in the way.

After lunch, with the sun shining and the sky so blue, we headed out on some errands. I was able to get the rest of what I needed for my birth supplies. Too bad I didn't realize we were out of regular trash bags, though. At least we don't need a new one yet. The kids did hit a down slope while we were shopping, but by the time we got home we were back to an upswing. Instead of keeping them cooped up inside, I sent them all out to enjoy the sun and play, while I cleaned. Nesting is definitely kicked in. Now if only I can get more beautiful days like today where I can make the kids go outside so they aren't undoing all I'm doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment